Seeking a local, full time AV/ Home Automation Technician to join our team. AV/ Home Automation Technicians perform the following job duties:
- Installation and programming of home automation systems, including custom control systems and audio and video switching.
- Building and programming neatly organized AV racks with ease of future service in mind
- Installation of complex WIFI systems including wiring
- Installation and programming of camera systems
- Perform service work on existing systems
Applicants must possess:
- A clean driving record and pre – employment background check
- Previous experience in home automation or AV. Knowledge or experience with Control4, Savant, Lutron, Crestron, Extron, AMX, or RTI preferred.
- Knowledge of residential construction and worksite safety is a plus.
- Ability to handle physical workload. Physically able to walk, stand or sit as need and lift 50lbs.
- Strong desire to continually self-educate on ever-evolving technology in this field.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills. Must be willing to work with a team or completely independent.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to work 40 hours a week with the possibility of overtime. Position requires one weekend of Call a month
Electronics Professionals supplies AV/Home Automation technicians with a fully outfitted work van, tool set, and laptop computer upon successful completion of assigned training. Competitive pay is offered for credible industry experience. The company offers health, dental, vision and life insurance, and paid time off.