Seeking a local, full time Alarm Technician to join our team. Alarm technicians perform the following job duties:
- Wire, install, and upgrade residential alarm or business alarm systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing customer’s alarm and security systems
- Identify and rectify alarm and security system risks and weaknesses.
- Perform preventative maintenance on security and alarm systems.
- Engage with customers, teaching them proper utilization of their system.
Applicants must possess:
- A clean driving record and pre – employment background check
- 1 or more years of alarm and security system installation and repair experience
- Familiarity with hand and power tools.
- Ability to handle physical workload. Physically able to walk, stand or sit as need and lift 50lbs.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills. Must be willing to work with a team or completely independent.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to work 40 hours a week with the possibility of overtime. Position requires one weekend of Call a month
Electronics Professionals supplies Alarm Technicians with a fully outfitted work van, tool set, and laptop computer upon successful completion of assigned training. Competitive pay is offered for credible industry experience. The company offers health, dental, vision and life insurance, and paid time off.